2017 Rate Application filed with the OEB
* * POWER OUTAGE and TROUBLE CALLS * *
Take the Customer Satisfaction Survey!
Complete the survey by December 30th for a chance to win an iPad.
Kenora Hydro serves you better!
Kenora Hydro is dedicated to the safe reliable supply of electricity to the citizens of Kenora.
The OEB Distributor Licence issued on April 1, 1999 described the service area of Kenora Hydro as:
- The City of Kenora as of December 31, 1999.
- The former Town of Keewatin, as of December 31, 1999, from the easterly boundary of Keewatin, westerly to Keewatin Beach Road, southerly to Lake of the Woods, and northerly to Darlington Bay.
- Plan M456, lots 1-5 inclusive in the City of Kenora (formerly the Town of Jaffray Mellick as of December 31, 1999).
- Island E211 and E212 situated in Lake of the Woods.
All areas outside of the above noted, are served by Hydro One.
- Pay Hydro Online
- Customer Service Issues (billings, payments, connections)
- Technical Issues (service upgrades, meter issues)
- Power Outage and Trouble Calls (downed lines, electrical hazards, outages)
ESA - Power Disconnection Information
If you had your local utility disconnect the power to your dwelling for more than six months, you are required to have an ESA inspection before your local utility can restore power. The ESA’s 2016 fee for a Reconnection of Service for a single family dwelling is $299 plus HST. Visit www.esasafe.com for more information.
Distribution Rates and Time of Use Prices
Multi-Unit Residential Buildings
Kenora Hydro's Scorecard