Posted on Monday, June 07, 2021 11:17 AM
Please be advised that Seventh Avenue South and Eighth Avenue South from Park Street to the CP Rail, along with a portion of Railway Street (Laneway) from Seventh Avenue South to Eighth Avenue South, will be closed until further notice.
Local traffic will be permitted.
Parking lot access will be maintained to 610 and 630 Park Street off of Seventh Avenue South.
The closure is necessary to allow Titan Contractors to complete sewer and water upgrades on Railway Street (Laneway) from Seventh Avenue...
Posted on Friday, June 04, 2021 08:25 AM
To all persons consuming water from the City of Kenora from the following locations:
- Second Street South
808, 810, 813, 815, 817, 818, 820, 824, 825, 826, 826.5, 828, 831
- Eighth Avenue South
- 207, 215
- Ninth Avenue South
The precautionary boil water advisory for the above listed locations is hereby rescinded. Laboratory testing of the water supply does not indicate the presence of bacteria.
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2021 08:35 AM
Please be advised we have started ditch brushing on Jones Road and will continue into next week.
Motorists are asked to obey traffic control and slow down through the work zone. Be aware of flying debris. There may be traffic delays.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this maintenance work.
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2021 03:52 PM
- City Hall will be open to the public Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Operations Centre will be open by appointment only.
- Lake of the Woods Discovery Centre open every day from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Kenora Recreation Centre, Museum, and Art Centre will remain closed to the public at this time.
- Kenora Public Libraries will continue to operate with curbside...